I agree to the following license terms and conditions:
Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics Czech Technical University in Prague (CIIRC CTU), Jugoslávských partyzánů 1580/3, 160 00, Praha 6, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "Licensor") grants a non-exclusive, territorially unlimited, time-limited and free license for the "Production of the CIIRC RP95-3D Protective Half-Mask" (hereinafter referred to as the "License" and the "Half-Mask") to the person who has accepted this Licence by ticking the above tick box of this Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Licensee") under the following terms and conditions:
- The Licensee is not entitled to sublicense another person to the License.
- The Licensee is entitled to use the License solely and exclusively for non-commercial purposes and solely for public benefit purposes and is obliged to use the License only for no profit purpose.
- The Licensor grants the License to the Licensee free of charge from the acceptance of these terms and conditions until these terms and conditions are revoked by the Licensor, or their replacement with new license terms and conditions by the Licensor.
- Upon upon revocation or change of these terms and conditions by the Licensor, the License expires, the Licensee is obliged to do all necessary actions (technological, personnel etc.) so that the License is no longer active, unless new license agreement between Licensor and Licensee is concluded.
- The Licensor is not liable for any defects and damage in connection with the production and use of the Half-Mask, and the Licensee agrees with this fact.
- This License and all rights and obligations related thereto are governed by Czech law, in particular Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, as amended and Act No. 121/2000 Coll., Copyright Act, as amended, and all disputes arising therefrom shall be settled primarily by amicable settlement and, in the event of failure to reach a settlement, by the subjectively, locally and functionally competent courts of the Czech Republic
The Licensee agrees to the Licensor to process and manage her personal data associated with the provision of the Half-Mask production specification and the License under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The Licensor undertakes to store, use and process the Licensee's personal data only in direct causal relation to the legal facts relating to the License. The Licensee may withdraw her consent to the Licensor at any time.